Sunday, August 24, 2008

Parents Night 8-21

Parents Night #2 was a success! We met a Fuddrucker's and had a wonderful time.

Yan and Abby made an appearance
Yan & Abby


Abby showed us how to accessorize
Abby Loves Purses



Sandra showed us how to grind baby food
Sandra Grinds



....and Buzz just smiled!
Buzz


We also had two new people come and we hope to have even more next time. I don't have a date yet, but I am thinking Italian Cafe for next time. (I'll try not to schedule it on BAMOM night.) We are also going to have a baby food making night and Sandra has kindly volunteered to host it. Even if you aren't interested in the baby food, we hope you will come for the company and the wine.

As a follow up to the last post, Stephanie I. sent me a video that talks about what happens to our garbage. It's a great video and really makes you think. Click here to watch it.

I hope you have noticed the awesome new header! Teal very kindly made that for this blog and it looks great!!

Have wonderful week, everyone!!

1 comment:

Teal Marie Chimblo Fyrberg said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Sandra: you go with that grinder girl!